W.S. Industries, Inc. requires a wholesale business permit from all customers prior to establishing an account. All California customers are required to provide a copy of their tax exemption certificate.
W.S. Industries, Inc. reserves the right to adjust, change or cancel all orders due to errors in the order process, incorrect pricing and/or incorrect shipping costs.
Terms of Product Warranty:
- Unless otherwise stated, all items carry a 30 day limited warranty that covers factory defects in material and workmanship.
- All items defective or damaged through customer misuse, abuse, or neglect, voids all warranty expressed or implied.
- The warranty also covers the shipping costs of the restored product back to the Buyer.
Warranty does NOT cover:
- Cost of shipping products back to W.S. for repair or replacement.
- Any cost incurred by buyer during the delivery to their customers.
- Any cost incurred to promote or advertise any product.
- Any physical damage to the product.
Procedure for handling warranty claims:
- Notify us immediately regarding the problem.
- Typically we will be able to provide you with a simple repair over the phone.
- If a part is needed, we will ship out the part and you can perform the repair at your location.
- If this is not possible, we will issue an RMA number for your return and you can send it back to us (at your cost).
- After receiving the product, we will repair the item to working condition.
- If this is not possible, we will replace the item with a refurbished or new unit (depending on the condition of return).
- We will then ship the item back to you via Federal Express ground, at our cost.